This is the official website of the Israel Home Guardians Association (hereinafter, "IHG."
Thank you for your interest in IHG, dedicated to promoting cleaner energy policies nationwide. We also extend our sincere gratitude to those interested in supporting us. Your partnership will help protect Israel's environment, public health, safety, and economy.
The decision to financially support IHG constitutes consent to the aforesaid under the following conditions:
- IHG allows usage of this website to support its activities at its discretion.
- Providing false information may be considered a criminal offense and contrary to the rules of this website.
- The supporter declares that they are competent to perform binding legal actions. However, if the supporter is a minor (under the age of 18) or incompetent or unfit for legal action for any reason and is not entitled to perform legal actions without the custody of a guardian, their contribution will be deemed to have received the guardian's approval.
- Canceling your donation: Any supporter interested in canceling their donation can contact the association via our financial email: email@example.com within 15 business days from their donation transaction. Their request must include the full details of their financial support. The charge will be canceled in accordance with the current policy in force at the relevant credit/PayPal company. The cancellation fees and expenses charged to IHG will be assigned to the party that initiated the fee and/or expense.
- The supporter is aware that IHG will use the details received to send periodic updates via email and text messages unless the supporter has notified their unwillingness to receive these mailings. Upon receiving the first message, supporters will be able to remove themselves from the mailing list by clicking on a dedicated link at the bottom of the message.
- IHG will report financial support above NIS 20,000 to the competent authorities, with the supporter details. If you disagree, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before transferring your support. IHG will report donations to the competent authorities if required by law. At this point, donations are not recognized for tax purposes under section 46 of the income tax ordinance.
- Data Privacy: IHG takes reasonable precautions to maintain, as far as possible, the confidentiality of information provided to it and will only use the data to fulfill its goals. We will not share information with others except if required by law. However, the supporter agrees that in cases of unauthorized usage of information beyond our control, IHG will not be liable for any damage of any kind, direct or indirect, caused to the supporter and/or anyone on their behalf.
- No use may be made of this website or through it for illegal purposes.
- IHG reserves the right to reject an offer of financial support or cancel existing financial support from any party at its sole discretion, and for any reason it deems appropriate.
- IHG is not responsible for any third-party actions that may occur.
- IHG meets all the safety standards that Transilla and PayPal meet.
Note that all the above refers to both male
and female, and everything said in singular form also relates to plural and vice versa.
If you disagree with the terms and conditions above, please do not make a financial donation through this website.
Contact IHG: Questions regarding this policy should be addressed to email – email@example.com