WHY, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN?
The photos say it all.
Submitted by our supporters for a photography competition,
they share moments of beauty & darkness, empowerment & challenge, laughter, loss, love.
It’s why we’re here. And what we’re fighting for. Nationwide.
And the time — as pollution costs to Israel’s environment & public health are already ₪31 billion annually — is now.
Our Goals & VALUES
- Safeguard Israel’s public health and environment through the rapid transition to renewable energies, emphasizing solar
- Launch Israel’s first citizen-funded air pollution monitor
- Remove petrochemical facilities from Israel’s population centers
- Help fight climate change through national policies ensuring that Israel meets the UN’s IPCC greenhouse gas emission targets
As a civilian organization leading a critical struggle for all of Israel’s residents, we embrace three basic values:
Our strength lies in the justness of our cause and the ability to maintain respectful and appropriate dialogue.
Our organization is home to activists
from all parties, ethnicities, and religious affiliations.
We relentlessly pursue our cause, but our activities are non-violent and in complete accordance with Israeli law.
- Learn more about rabbinic efforts to combat climate change
- Islamic Declaration on Global Climate Change, 2015
- Pope Francis issues climate change warning ahead of Cop 26, October 2021
- ‘Listen to the cry of the Earth’: Pope, Top Christians urge world leaders to act on climate change, NBC News, September 2021
- How Green Can Judaism Get, Zavit, November 2021
Please help transition Israel to life-saving clean energy