Israel Home Guardians is a citizen-for-citizen volunteer organization seeking cleaner energy and industry practices nationwide. We aim to drive policy and regulation changes that will ensure fair treatment by corporations and the government and safeguard the public’s health, finances and environment.
Our organization enjoys wide support, is funded by the public alone, and became a non-profit association in August 2018. All our position holders and activists work voluntarily.
Action tools include preparing position papers on behalf of experts and academics, harnessing parliament members, regulatory discourse, legal petitions and legislation, conferences, public mobilization and more.
1) Help safeguard Israel’s public and environmental health by encouraging the rapid transition to renewable energies, emphasizing solar.
2) Help fight global climate change through national policies ensuring that Israel meets greenhouse gas emission targets based on the UN’s IPCC.
3) Launch Israel’s first independent air pollution monitoring platform.
4) Remove all petrochemical facilities and infrastructure from Israel’s population centers.
As a civilian organization leading a critical struggle for all of Israel’s residents, we have agreed on three basic principles:
– Impartiality: Our organization refrains from expressing positions on political issues and constitutes a home for activists from all parties, ethnicities and religious affiliations.
– Non-violent: We work relentlessly for our cause, but our activities are entirely non-violent and in complete accordance with Israeli laws.
– Respectful dialogue: our strength lies in the justness of our cause and in our ability to maintain a respectful and appropriate dialogue.
Please support our efforts to transition Israel to Earth-and life-saving renewable energies!
Request a Speaker